Visit the childhood home of Abraham Lincoln in Spencer County, Indiana. Known as one of America’s greatest presidents, Lincoln spent 14 formative years in southern Indiana. It was here that Lincoln was introduced to the power of books and concepts of freedom, justice, and the law. Experience sites dedicated to young Abe at Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Lincoln State Park, Lincoln Amphitheatre, Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum, and more. Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home is only five miles from Santa Claus, Indiana.
Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home
The Bearded Blog
- Can You Find the Elves?
- In a Local's Shoes
- Don’t Disturb the Elves
- Family Freebies
- Capturing the Past
News & Announcements
- Tourism Promotion Grants Awarded to Support Spencer County Tourism
- $26 Million Invested into Local Tourism
- Local Business Investment Shows Spencer County Tourism Growth
- $5,000 for Tourism Promotion Grants Available in Spencer County
- Santa Claus, Ind. named on CNN’s “12 best places to spend Christmas 2014”