Visit the childhood home of Abraham Lincoln in Spencer County, Indiana. Known as one of America’s greatest presidents, Lincoln spent 14 formative years in southern Indiana. It was here that Lincoln was introduced to the power of books and concepts of freedom, justice, and the law. Experience sites dedicated to young Abe at Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Lincoln State Park, Lincoln Amphitheatre, Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum, and more. Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home is only five miles from Santa Claus, Indiana.
Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home
The Bearded Blog
- Four Fun Farm Facts
- Spring Time Sippin'
- Locals Share Insider Tips
- Trip Tips - Business Hours and Time Zone
- Frosty’s Fun Center: Cindy Somerlott
News & Announcements
- Local Business Investment Shows Spencer County Tourism Growth
- $5,000 for Tourism Promotion Grants Available in Spencer County
- Santa Claus, Ind. named on CNN’s “12 best places to spend Christmas 2014”
- Budget Travel Names Santa Claus, Ind. to Holiday Fun List
- Festive Town of Santa Claus on Travel Channel